Thursday, August 7, 2008

We are getting ready to come home!!!!

Our Visa pick-up went well. I checked everything and then Addison re-checked it because we wanted to make sure that we are leaving for home tommorow. As soon as we were back from the Visa pick up . We got our Lap ticket for Libby. Then we were both starving and went to Champs for Lunch/Supper.

When we got back to the room we saw our message light blinking and guess who the message was from?? It was received at the hotel at 3:24 and it was Evelyn saying that she could not make it to pick us up for the Visa appointment and that we would just have to catch a Taxi. A little late to call don't you think? By that time we were at the Embassy. We left at 3:10.

She still has her our paper work and she ask me what time I needed it. I told her I needed at 8:00 we are not leaving till 9:30 because our flight is at 12:14. I told her early because she ALWAYS waits till the last minute.

I think I will do kiss the ground when I get on USA soil and get thru immigrations.

Well, we are going to have Victor drop of a package for our foster mom, finish shopping and get pack, and Addison wants to go to the pool one last time.

Thanks for all your prayers and please pray that the last steps in this adoption go well.

Love, Addison and Anna

No comments: