Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Diapers....and toys....and snacks Oh My!!!

I had forgotten how much stuff you have to pack to just get out the door with a small child! It seems Libby's things take up the whole back of the van! Sunday we took Libby to church for the first time, I had to pack enough stuff to keep her busy thru Church and Sunday School, since I didn't want to leave her in the nursery. I know that the staff is capable of taking care of her, but I am not leaving her anywhere yet. I found out that a wipe will entertain her for about 15 minutes, she loves to clean things, herself other people and her toys.

Yesterday, We spent the day with Mudder(her sitter and my good friend). We took Libby to get photographed. Libby did really well , too well, I ended up getting All of her pictures!

Today, Libby, Mudder and I are going to the nursing home to visit. I am sure we will have a good time there.

Love, Anna

No comments: