Monday, August 11, 2008

Never a dull moment around here

Today was the first day back to school for me. Mark gets the week off because Libby is home. He is taking care of her this week. Then I have the next two weeks off. I will drop the kids off at school, and then go to the babysitters and stay with Libby for a couple of hours and then we will go back home. We will do this for the next two weeks. I want her to feel comfortable at her sitters. We are lucky that we have a wonderful sitter, who will only watch Libby and will give her the love and attention she needs. If I feel that Libby is not adjusting, I will just take a few more weeks off.

Libby is doing well, she loves taking a bath and wanted to take a bath this morning. So far we haven't had any jealousy issues from the boys. I sure that will happen sooner or later. She follows Jamison (our 7 year old} around all the time. She runs to Dad for hugs and kisses. She still hasn't warmed up to the dog, but has calmed down a little bit, she doesn't scream quite as loud.

I will try and post a picture on here tommorow of her. I know, I need to get a digital camera.

We are working this week on sprucing up the house for Libby's Open House this Sunday.

Hope to see you all there. It is from 2-8 on Sunday.

Love, Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, PLEASE buy a camera! Im dying for pictures!!!