Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day One with Libby!

Libby arrived around one. What a sleeping beauty she was!!! Her foster Mom, I could tell have put a lot of effort into dressing her. Everything matched, even her earrings, and she was wearing a Id bracelet with Libby engraved on it. She slept for a long time while Evelyn talked. We then carried her up to the room and placed her on the bed she slept for about another half hour.

When she woke up, my heart broken for her she was crying hesterically, and I couldn't comfort her. Then finally she latched on to me and hasn't let go yet. She still has outburst of tears, but they don't last long and I can comfort her. I would say for a first day everything went well,
I know that I won't get much sleep tonight, but that's ok.

Addison has been such a help to me, He is such a good brother and I can tell Libby already likes
him.

Well, It's time for supper!

Love, Addison and Anna

No comments: