Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Libby Day Three!

Libby is doing much better today! She was restless during the night but she did sleep. The only issue we are having is Bath time. She is scared to death of the bathtub she screams, when I try to put her in it. I have to give her a bath standing up. I haven't tried shampooing her hair, that should be a real treat.

She is a little bit smaller than what I expected they told me she was wearing 24 months and 2T. The foster mom brought her in 12 month clothing, with a onsie on under it and it was 12 months.
I brought along 18 months and they are a little big, but I haven't washed them yet. She does have very long legs for her size.

Her personality is starting to bloom, No doubt she is a girly girl. She loves looking in the mirror at herself, and putting on clothes and will sit very still while I fix her hair. She loves to rub baby lotion on herself. She cannot stand a dirty diaper and will come right to me to have it changed.
She loves her stoller and will climb up in it and say Adios!


As far as food goes she doesn't each much as far as quanity goes, but she will try about anything.
She does drink alot, which I think once I get her to eating more solid food, that will diminish.

It is so wonderful knowing that I am actually going to get to bring her home. I just can't wait to get home!

Love, Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so excited for you!!! She sounds wonderful!!! I cnat wait to see pictures of her. You need to figure out how to use your disposible camera! We need to see that girl of yours! lol