Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our facilitator took all of our papers, which I had in binder on Sunday and said that she would give them back to me on Monday. She also said that Libby was missing a record of a required shot. Well, on Monday she called and said that she would be coming on Tuesday Morning with all the paperwork needed and also my binder. Well, I called her at 9 am and told her that Addison and I were going to the pool area, she said she would be right over, we stayed down at the pool area for about an hour and a half. So Addison was tired of swimming went up to the room and Libby and I went to the Lobby, to wait on Evelyn. We he came back from changing his clothes, he said Evelyn at just called and said that she couldn't make it, because of a road closing? She said that she would be there at two. So we we ate lunch and played in the baby room. We went down to the Lobby and 1:45 and waited till 3:00 she didn't show up. So about 5:00 e got a call from Evelyn that she said she was sending someone over to the Marriot who didn't speak English, so they would give it to someone at the desk. I ask her how long it would be, she said no problem that they would have it there in 15 minutes. Being that they are about the most important documents in the world to me and my family after 15 minutes elaped I was down waiting at the Lobby. It was 7:15 when I got those papers. So I have a packet that Evelyn said not to open. So, I am hoping all the documents are in there. My Binder sure isn't because there is no way that it will fit in there, I have been trying to get a hold of her to talk to her. When she called early she said that her Sister was going with me, I told her I hope someone does because I don't know what to do, and this is my child we are talking about. She assured me that her sister was coming. So please pray that everything works out tommorow, I am nervous.


Remember Pray! Appointment is at 7:15 and I am number 19!

Love Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Anna,
Im sorry to say I'm not surprised. I'll tell you a story later off the blog.

No, your binder is not in that envelope. DO NOT open it. You will be okay. Stay calm. If you need to. E-mail or call Douglas I can give you the number.

E-mail me if you need anything or have any questions. Im sure your yahoo group of friends will give you some advice as well. Im sorry you are having to stress at such a happy time.

Praying for you tonight