Friday, June 5, 2009

School is out for the Summer!

I am one happy Mom! I enjoy so much spending the summer with my kids. Our last day was last Thursday. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We have had Anniversary Parties, Graduations, I had a club meeting on Tuesday at my house and I have a Sunday School Party this Sunday.

Now it is finally time for my family fun. We are all camping out on the Indians baseball field after the game, now I am not much of a camper, but my kids wanted to go so I gave in. I doubt if I sleep much, this is a sold out event, so imagine being surrounded with kids (cubscouts, boyscouts, and sibilings) ages 2-17 . Now how much sleep do you think anyone will get.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I don't think you'll be getting much sleep. Might want to take a nap before you go-LOL! Have fun!