Friday, June 19, 2009

Our first Reunion....I can hardly wait!

May 2007 Our first visit trip to see our babies!



It has been over two years since we last saw our friends that we met thru our adoption. We are going to Minnesota to visit with them next week. These Moms (along with Terri) shared the same rotten agency with us. I call them my adoption Sisters. We ended up being our own agency. They all were such a support group during this difficult journey. They were all instrumental in helping us get Libby home. They also kept me sane during this difficult time. Well all those times are over and I am ready to celebrate with them and with all of our children who are NOW HOME!!!! WOO HOO!!!. Minnesota and the Mall of America will never be the same after we all visit.






1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hope you had a wonderful trip with your "sisters"!