Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am so happy for Terri and Family!

This little girl doesn't know the prays that have been sent up for her. She is one blessed little girl. Her life is going to change for the better as soon as Terri, gets her in her arms!

Connecting with Terri was one of the good things that happen during our adoption process. She has been such a support to me and so many others. She is the one that told me that we were out of PGN, when our lawyer and facilitator kept insisting that we were not. Terri, I can never repay you for that. I know you are the reason we brought Libby home when we did. When I was down she always was such a comfort.

I have some other adoptions Sisters that mean the world to me also. We have such a special bond because of all of the trials and tribulation that we shared. I hope that we can all get together next year, and share the good times with our children! I love you gals!

Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Anna! You have been a great friend and support to me these last two years! I know you have been praying for us and we appreciate it!

Next year...Guatoberfest!!!!