Friday, October 10, 2008

Living with Libby

I am hoping to get a digital camera soon! I love posting pictures! Libby is doing great! She wakes up so happy in the morning. She cannot wait to get dressed and put on her shoes, she loves shoes. Her favorite pair are her pink furry spotted ones, she never wants to take them off. I think shoes were one of the first words that she could say in english. You know who else loves shoes, Me her mother. I have always loved shoes, even as a toddler. I have a closet full!

Love, Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Anna!! She is gorgeous!!! I love her pig tails!
Next year...get the girls together! We are going to Guatoberfest!

Karla said...

Anna, Libby is as cute as can be! I can't wait to meet her again someday. I'm in agreement with Terri.... Guatoberfest next year sounds fun!
Karla